After 5 1/2 fabulous weeks in Spain & Europe, we are home again. What sights and tastes! Art & architecture in abundance……..and sunny and warm the whole time!
I set myself the lovely task of sketching as much of our trip as possible (see Sketches folder) and so made up a little travel kit.
- A 15cm square book of Khadi paper (Cotton paper) for pen and wash sketches
- A small spiral notebook 10cm x 15cm just for pen work. (which I carried everywhere)
- A small watercolour palette (which I crammed with colours before I left)
- A paper towel
- An aqua brush (med)
- A small mop brush
- Artline black finepoint pens – 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8
- Sharpie ‘Stained’ brush pen (not waterproof)
- 3 x pencils: HB, 2B, 4B
- Eraser & pencil sharpener
- Blue Artline pen 0.4 (Loved this nib an used this lots with small notebook)
I put all of this (except the spiral book and blue pen) into a very OLD Qantas onboard toiletries kit………… I always knew it was too good to throw away!!